2021 2oz Queen’s Beasts Completer Silver Coin- The Queen’s Beasts are ten legendary creatures who symbolise the historical ancestry of Her Majesty The Queen. As a set of ten statues, each bearing the shield or crest of the family they represented, they stood guard outside Westminster Abbey in 1953 as the world watched Her Majesty’s coronation. The Queen’s Beasts collection was reimagined for the twenty-first century and designed by acclaimed designer Jody Clark.
The collection ended with a bullion coin with the final design in the series that has all 10 beasts around Queen Elizabeth, who they represent. It is the first and only coin in its series to unite all ten beasts with the monarch whose heritage they represent.
The Queen’s Beasts Completer Set Silver Coin from the right starts with The Lion, The Red Dragon of Wales, The Griffin (Edward III), The Unicorn of Scotland, The Black Bull of Clarence, The Falcon Of the Plantagenets, The Yale of Beaufort, The White Lion of Mortimer, The White Horse of Hannover and The White Greyhound of Richmond.
Key Features of Queen’s Beasts coin
- The eleventh and final coin in the highly popular Queen’s Beasts Collection
- The only coin features all ten of The Queen’s Beasts in one regal design
- Capital Gains Tax Exempt.
- Jody Clark created both designs on the coin.
- Struck in two ounces of 999.9 fine silver
- Finished to The Royal Mint’s bullion standard
- Dimensions: Diameter: 38.61mm. Thickness: 6.00mm
- The coin is Brand new and comes in a Double Thick Coin 2oz Queen’s Beast Coin Capsule.
- Face value of £5
Silver Coin Highlights
Obverse: Carries the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Jody Clark
Reverse: Features all ten Beasts arranged in a protective circle around HRH The Queen