Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 0121-517-0309 and we will be happy to help you or explain anything further.
1. Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Bullionjoy, the trading name of, AJJORE LTD, a company registered in England and Wales under number 10889961, whose registered office is at Grosvenor House, 11 St. Paul’s Square, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 1RB with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number 0121-517-0309; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked ‘I Accept’. If you do not click on the button, you will not be able to complete your Order. You can only purchase the Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Buyer, You or Your means an individual or the party contracting with us to buy the goods under these Terms and Conditions.
4. , Us, We, the Company means as operated by AJJORE LTD t/a Bullionjoy.
5. means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods
6. Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
7. Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
8. means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
9. means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the;Website; or a sell order issued by you to us.
10. Policy means the terms which set out how we will deal with confidential and personal information received from you via the Website;
11. means our website on which the Goods are advertised.
12. Price means the regularly updated current global market price for Gold/Silver or other precious metals and as displayed on our website.
13. description of the Goods is as set out in the Website,catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement relating to . Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
14. the case of any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
15. Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
16. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes if these changes are made after your order and before we have fulfilled your order.
Personal information and Registration
17. While ordering on the Website you must set up a username and password and provide all the information to complete the registration and transaction. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and ensure not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
18. You must ensure that the personal details provided are complete and correct and you must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide (when registering) by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
20. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
21. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purpose(s) or if you breach these terms and conditions.
22. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to our email or our registered address. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
23. You must be at least 18 (eighteen) and resident in the UK to order or conduct a transaction. We may ask you to provide documentary evidence of your age and address in the UK.
24. You must only act on your behalf and must be fully authorised holder of the bank account/PayPal account or any debit or credit card used on our website.
25. Order(s) can be placed on the website and in exceptional cases over the phone.
26.Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
27. You will receive an Order Acknowledgement email if paying through Bank Transfer or Order Confirmation email if the order has been paid for via debit/credit card or PayPal. Once the bank transfer has been fully paid, you will receive an Order Confirmation email confirming details of your order.
28. The contract between You and Us is formed when cleared funds are received into our bank or PayPal account and you receive an Order Confirmation email from us, confirming the order. It is your duty to ensure that the email address provided by you during the ordering process is correct. Please contact us immediately if you realise that the email address provided is wrong.
29. You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (i.e. the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
30. Once we dispatch the goods to you we will send you another email to confirm that the delivery is on the way and a tracking number will also be provided for your shipment. Please note goods are not dispatched until we have received full payment for the order.
31. No variation of the Contract, whether about a description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by Us in writing.
32. It is intended that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
33. You must comply with our terms and conditions at all times and for any subsequent order(s) or transactions.
34. The description of the Goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods, even when an Order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason including, but not limited to:
a) Error regarding price and stock levels on the website. or
b) The payment by Bank Transfer has not been paid within 1 working day.
c) Interference has taken place in respect of the online ordering or payment system during or after the order has been placed.
d) Transaction not passing our internal anti-fraud & anti-money laundering protocols or transactions being held due to third-party checks.
e) A period of extreme price volatility in the metal trading market.
Price and Payment
35. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date and time of the Order (or such other price as we may agree in writing) displayed under relevant sections.
36. The prices of precious metals can be volatile and the value of your metal may go up as well down. No responsibility can be accepted by us for any loss caused by acting on information we have provided by any means. We do not offer tax or investment advice and recommend that you conduct your own independent research before making any transactions or investment decisions.
37. Bank Transfer payment: A payment up to the sum of £5000 can be made by Bank Transfer to our Business Bank Account. The payment through this method must be made immediately or within 1 day after placing the order. If you do not make payment by the end of the next working day, your order may be cancelled. If we receive your funds by 2 pm and subject to our security and fraud checks, your order will be dispatched the same day.
38. The bank account used to transfer the funds (payment by Bank Transfer) to our account must be in your name; failure to follow this protocol may result in your order being canceled and any charges we incur to refund this will be deducted.
39. The Bank Transfer payment must include the reference number or order id number generated by our system. This will enable our system to match received payments with orders. Failure to do this may result in unnecessary delays in the processing of your order. Our bank details are supplied during the checkout process and also in the order confirmation email sent to you after the order has been placed.
40. Debit and Credit Card Payments – All our credit and debit card payments are processed via Klarna or PayPal and separate checks will be made by them to ensure no fraudulent transactions are undertaken. We may process payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods. The debit or credit card used to order the goods must be in your name; failure to follow this protocol may result in your order being canceled and any charges we incur to refund this will be deducted.
41. PayPal Payments – You can also pay for your order through your PayPal account. Our prices include the surcharges levied on us by PayPal. If this surcharge has been paid it is strictly non-refundable, even in the event of order cancellation. In the event that the Customer, through system fault or intent, avoids the automatic levy of this surcharge when using PayPal as a payment method then the Company reserves the right to issue a request for payment of the surcharge from the Customer and can withhold delivery of the order until the surcharge is paid. Payments made via PayPal account should only be made from customer’s personal account if the order is placed for themselves or PayPal Business Account if the order is placed on behalf of the Business. Any deviation from this may result in (not limited to) cancellation of order and further business related documentation being requested. If the order is cancelled due to non -compliance or due to customer fault any charges levied by PayPal to us will not refunded. Additionally we may also deduct reasonable admin expenses to cover our costs to establish compliance and processing refunds. Account used to transfer the funds (payment by PayPal) to our account must be in your name; failure to follow this protocol may result in your order being cancelled and any charges we incur to refund this will be deducted.
42. Cash Payments: We currently do not accept cash payments into our bank account. Any cash deposited into our bank account will not be refunded until the ownership and origin of the deposit can be proved and you may have to furnish additional documentation as per our request. Additionally, cash deposits into our account may be notified to relevant Crime Agencies for approval of any refund. This may result in a delay in you receiving your refund. Additionally, any charges we incur to resolve this matter plus a fee of £50 will be levied before a refund is processed. Any such refund will also be only paid back in a bank account and no physical cash refund will be made in any circumstances.
43. For order above £10,000 or if your purchases exceed £10,000 in one year (rolling year), then we are legally required to keep identification of the buyer to comply with HM Revenue and Customs regulations. We will need one piece of photographic identity (passport or driving license) and one household bill (for e.g. bank statements, credit card statements, utility bill) to prove your address, these should be dated within the last three months from the transaction date. All the information you provide will be held strictly in accordance to Data Protection Act 1998 and no details will be passed to any unauthorised third party.
44. We hold the absolute right to hold any shipment or order, cancel the order or hold any payments made to Us until all the relevant documentation has been supplied to our satisfaction and for us to satisfactorily comply with HMRC regulations and our Anti-Money Laundering protocols.
45. All our items are sent via fully insured delivery and a tracking number is provided to you.
46. We will deliver the Goods only to the Delivery Location as per the order. Once the order has been placed the delivery address cannot be changed under any circumstances.
47. Goods will be dispatched as per the delivery service chosen whilst placing the order. Any delivery fees (if applicable) will be shown at the checkout. Unless specified otherwise all the items are sent through Royal Mail signed for delivery. Please note the Next Day delivery means delivery on the next working day following dispatch of the order from us and does not mean delivery on the next day following receipt of order from you.
48. We will only send goods once we have received cleared funds in our account and security checks have been made and the order has been cleared for dispatch. At the security and order clearance step we may require you to submit documentation in regards to proof of address, funds and identity.
49. For all the orders where we have received cleared funds and security clearance by 1400hrs on a working day (subject to stock availability) they will be dispatched on the same working day.
50. Goods from same order may be split into multiple deliveries as per our discretion in order to have suitable insurance cover. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions, you will not be liable for extra charges.
51. Most of the items we ship are shipped through Royal Mail, occasionally we may use a different carrier at our discretion at no extra cost to you. As per the delivery terms and conditions of Royal Mail or other carriers they are only assigned to deliver the items to the address and not to the person to whom the parcel is addressed to. It is your duty to ensure that the parcel is signed for by an authorised person or be present yourself to take the delivery and avoid a non-delivery note being left for you.
52. We cannot be held liable for any loss if your delivery has been subject to a postal redirection or to a PO Box ormail box address, or a house of multiple occupation, or an office address.
53. We cannot be held responsible for delays in delivery or collection as a result of stock shortages, due to adverse weather, traffic delays, mechanical breakdowns or other circumstances beyond our control. Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only and the time of delivery does not form principal part of the order.
54. If you haven’t received your order for any reason, you must contact us without undue delay. We are entitled but not obliged to investigate cases of non-delivery. We will consider investigating particularly if we suspect fraud and may use third-parties to help us with our investigation. If you (either alone or with others) are found to have acted fraudulently in relation to non-delivery, we will have no obligation to attempt fresh delivery of replacement item(s). This will apply if you are found to have acted fraudulently by (1) any court or tribunal finding or decision, or (2) reasonable grounds for a suspicion established by any investigation by us or any law enforcer. Pending this a replacement order, alternative delivery or refund may be arranged and where appropriate we may charge you for the replacement until the investigation has been completed.
55. The Goods will become your responsibility upon completion of delivery (e.g. the goods have been signed for). The title of goods will remain with us until we have fully received all the payments and charges relating to the order. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice, to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
56. You must carefully examine the parcel for evidence of damage or tampering before signing for it. If you find any evidence of damage or tampering, you must reject the delivery and instruct the carrier to return the parcel to Us. If you sign for and accept delivery of a damaged or tampered with parcel the insurance cover of the contents will be void and any loss discovered when the parcel is fully opened will not be covered. You must also inform us of a rejected delivery without any delay.
57. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
58. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, and the items are sent back to us we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
Returns, withdrawal and cancellation
The delivery of our services is covered by the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges Regulation 2013.
59. This is a distance selling contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply, to a contract for the supply of goods or services which are priced according to fluctuations in the financial market and cannot be controlled by the supplier; goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
As we supply goods which are priced according to fluctuations in the financial market and such fluctuations cannot be controlled by us, you have no statutory right to cancel the order or return if you change your mind, this is because the prices of the goods and metal we supply are subject to fluctuation beyond our control.
In exceptional circumstances (at our total discretion) we may allow cancellation of an order and all such requests will be considered oncase by case basis and our decision on whether to allow this or not will be binding. All such requests should be made to us only via email at (strictly before items have been dispatched) and these cannot be accepted over the phone or by any other means. Due to nature of items we sell and fluctuations in the financial market all such cancellation requests will be subject to our Loss policy as below.
Our loss policy is to protect us from any adverse movement of precious metals when dealing with cancellation requests. All orders considered under such requests will be subject to a charge equivalent to any loss to us resulting from adverse movement in the spot price value of the order between submission and cancellation of the order plus an admin charge of £30. This will be deducted from any part or full payments already made to us. We will make the reimbursement of a cancelled order only using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction e.g. Bank Transfer/Card. Refunds to PayPal will be paid back to the originating PayPal account minus the charges originating due to loss policy and any surcharges levied upon us PayPal relating to the order. Any market gain resulting from the cancellation will remain our property.
60. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and no later than 14 days after cancellation of your order has been agreed.
61. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a) distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract is concluded;
b) sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
62. Please note calls between you and us may be recorded and the details may be used as a definitive evidence of the communication between the relevant parties.
63. We may askyou provide a contact landline telephone number, where we are able to contact you, as an additional security measure for high value orders. The details of your number will never be used for marketing purposes or will not be passed to any unauthorised party however they may be used by our payment processing partners for fraud detection and prevention.
64. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and weconform that upon delivery, the Goods will be of satisfactory quality and conform to their description.
65. We use subcontractors to deliver some of our services to you. We may at any time subcontract any part or all of our business or change our subcontractors, including the ones which deliver services to you direct e.g. courier or Royal Mail
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
66. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a) the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b) the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to delivery and any right to cancel.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
67. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of AJJORE LTD t/a Bullionjoy, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use our Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
68. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
69. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of AJJORE LTD.
70. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of AJJORE LTD or that of our affiliates.
We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that AJJORE LTD t/a Bullionjoy makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. AJJORE LTD t/a Bullionjoy is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
We accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the current version.
The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the customer.
In the absence of negligence on the part of the Company, we shall not be responsible for the buyer’s unauthorised use of any of the Goods.
Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of any statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the order shall be limited to the order price and We shall not be liable to the Buyer for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill, or any consequential claims whether direct or indirect which arise out of or in connection with the order.
Whilst the Company endeavours to the best of its ability to provide the Goods in accordance with the description with reasonable skill and care and within the time agreed, the Company makes no further warranties or representations as to the provision of the Goods and the time shall not be of the essence.
Whilst the Website is professionally maintained by us and our service partners, we cannot assume any liabilityfor: Incompatibilities of the Website with other websites, services, software and/or hardware, viruses, spywares or any other insecure and disabling features, beyond our control, that may affect Your access or use of the Website.
No party to these Terms & Conditions shall be liable for any losses suffered by another as a result of unforeseeable consequence of the breach ofthose Terms & Conditions. Any loss which could have reasonably been contemplated by both of the parties at the time of the Transaction shall be regarded as foreseeable.
We sell goods and buy metal, based on the global metal market’s prices which are outside our control, and change frequently. The historical performance of our price, or the global metal market’s prices of goods and metal is not a reliable indicator of future prices.
92. The Company is not an investment adviser, nor do we provide investment advice and we are not authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide any investment advice. We will not be liable for any adverse consequences of your reliance on any views expressed or statements contained within this Website and the opinions of The Company, its employees, agents or directors should not be relied upon as any implied or explicit guarantee of return. The values of bullion investment fluctuate subject to market forces, including changes in world currency exchange rates. Therefore, the value of your investment can go up as well as down and you may not be able to realise the full amount of your initial investment. The historic performance of precious metal prices does not necessarily mean that future prices will follow a similar pattern. The Company recommends that you seek advice from an independent financial adviser when considering a substantial investment in Gold and Silver bullion and any other bullion products which we sell.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.