Bullionjoy Christmas Posting Dates 2020
Last Minute Christmas Present? There is still time to order it!
We are shipping orders right up until 23rd December 2020 however we suggest you order early to ensure timely delivery. Read below to know more.
|Delivery Service||Order cut-Off Date and Time||Comments|
Friday 18 December 2020 –2pm
|Order received and funds cleared by 2pm will be sent via First Class Signed For post and likely to arrive before Christmas*|
|Next Day Special Delivery|
22 December 2020 –12pm
Order received and funds cleared by 12pm will be sent via Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery and likely to arrive before Christmas*
*Orders received after the cut-off points will be shipped out the following working day. The above are guideline dates in accordance with Royal Mail Christmas Last Posting dates and we cannot be held liable for delays by Royal Mail. The cut-off dates and times apply to UK Mainland only, other parts including the Channel Islands vary.
Please Contact Us if you are unsure or would like to know more about our Christmas posting times.
Christmas and New Year Opening Times
Our website will remain open and you can continue to place orders 24 hours a day over the Christmas and New Year period. Payments should be made as per our Payment Guidelines to reserve the price of your metal.
All orders placed after 12pm on 23 December 2020 will be posted on 4th January 2021.
A limited email and phone support will be available throughout this period.
In-person collections or ordering is currently not available. Orders can only be placed online on our website and your items will be sent out to you in the post.
We wish you a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Delivery is free on all orders for UK customers including customers from the Channel Islands of Jersey and Guernsey.
Our dispatch times
Orders received and payment cleared by 2 pm are processed and sent out on the same working day.
Orders received after 2pm are processed the next working day for delivery.
Orders received on Saturday or Sunday are also processed the next working day for delivery.
Insurance and Delivery Type
All our packages are sent in discreet packaging via Royal Mail, fully insured.
Orders are sent via trackable delivery, with a signature required on receipt. When your items are dispatched you will be sent an online tracking number.
Please note that packages are insured until signed for at delivery address, and we cannot accept any liability for items once signed at work addresses or houses of multiple occupancy.
Orders may be split (at our discretion) in different packages for insurance purposes.
Express or Nominated day service varies, please see below for available Delivery Options;
*Deliveries can be upgraded for a small fee.
What Delivery Options Are There?
|UK Standard Delivery (Signed for 1st Class)||Free||Typically 1-3 working days|
|Express Next Day Delivery (next working day) by 1pm||£4.99||Next Day by 1pm / 13:00|
|Express Guaranteed Morning Delivery (next working day by 9 am)||£20||Next Day by 9am / 9:00|
- All of our deliveries are insured, tracked and must be signed for upon receipt.
- Our delivery guarantee timings are only for in-stock products only.
- When you are choosing a Next Day or Nominated Day delivery option – your orders must be placed and payment cleared by 4pm (BST). For example – if you would like delivery on Wednesday then please place your order by 4pm on Tuesday. For a Monday delivery please place your order by Friday 4pm (BST). Any orders received after 4pm will be dispatched the next working day.
- UK bank holidays will affect your estimated delivery date and we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
- Please note that once your order has been dispatched, we are unable to cancel it.
- All orders come packed in discreet outer packaging.
Our Delivery Exclusions
- We do not deliver to PO box numbers, BFPO address, mail forwarding address and temporary residence addresses.
- Next Day delivery applies for working days only and currently excludes the Scottish Isles, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and some areas of Scotland.4.99